transactions and any other type of business transaction with SEBO safe and private.
The privacy of your personal and financial information is just as important to SEBO
as it is to you. Any customer information SEBO collects is used solely to identify
you and maintain accurate records. SEBO will not sell, release or distribute its
customer data or lists to third parties.
WARRANTY REPAIR PROCEDURE
SEBO America or
an authorized dealer must approve and provide all warranty
work. SEBO’s customer service phone number is 800-334-6614
representatives are available Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST, or such repair
requests can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Customer service is available to advise you on self-help (such as clog removal)
or to arrange any repair services. SEBO machines are designed to be easy to maintain,
so most "problems" can be resolved over the phone or by watching SEBO's How-to Videos
available on this website. Before phoning SEBO for service, please ensure that you
have checked for clogs, fitted a new bag, replaced dirty filters and cleaned the
brush roller. If you still need to contact SEBO, please have your serial number
(found on the underneath side of the power head), name of dealer, and date of purchase
details available. Without proof of purchase, repairs may be chargeable.
SEBO's repair procedure is easy and convenient. Repairs that are covered under warranty
are done free of charge, and SEBO even pays related freight costs. For machines
that are not covered under warranty, SEBO charges customers very reasonable repair
fees, plus associated freight costs.
The repair procedure is as follows:
- Call customer service at 800-334-6614,
to discuss the problem. The outcome of the call should be one of these three options:
- The problem is diagnosed over the phone, and the customer service representative
provides a "self-help" solution, e.g., clog removal.
- A referral is made to a local authorized SEBO retail store, which can provide the
needed repair services.
- The determination is made that the machine must be repaired at SEBO’s corporate
office in Centennial, Colorado. If this is the case, customer service will issue
a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA") and a prepaid UPS Return Label.
- Package for shipment that portion of the vacuum which SEBO’s customer service representative
instructs you to return, e.g., the power head, the bag housing, or maybe the entire
vacuum. Affix the UPS Return Label to the outside of the box.
- Leave the box at any UPS Store, pick-up location or drop-off station.
SEBO receives returned machines within three to five days, and the repairs are usually
completed on the same day. Then, the vacuum is returned via UPS. Therefore, the
entire repair process typically takes about two weeks. If faster transit times are
needed, SEBO can accommodate such requests, but customers are charged the additional
amount of freight costs associated with the specified expedited freight service.
PAYMENT METHODS POLICY
SEBO America accepts any of the following payment methods for on-line orders:
- American Express
Credit card transactions are processed and must clear prior to order shipment. Some
cards have daily spending limits that may delay order processing.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY POLICY
SEBO America makes every effort to supply you with the products you order, but there
may be occasions when it cannot, or perhaps not in the quantities requested. In
these cases, SEBO will contact you to explain the situation and to suggest available
alternatives. Upon your request, SEBO will cancel your order and refund the purchase
price of products it cannot supply.
All SEBO models include a FREE seven-year warranty on the motor, and a five-year
warranty on all non-wear parts and labor charges. The AUTOMATIC X models include
a lifetime warranty on the belts.
The warranty only covers normal household use, commences on the date of purchase,
and only applies to residents of the USA. There is no warranty coverage for commercially
used vacuums, duo Brush Machines and DISCO Polishers, and requested parts or repairs
for such machines are chargeable to the customer.
SEBO’s WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Consumable and wear items, such as bags, filters, brush rollers, cords, sealing
strips and attachments.
- Used or second hand products, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the
- Use of non-original SEBO parts or items not manufactured by SEBO, including but
not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or
maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot
materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.