online transactions and any other type of business transaction with SEBO safe
and private. The privacy of your personal and financial information is just as
important to SEBO as it is to you. Any customer information SEBO collects is
used solely to identify you and maintain accurate records. SEBO will not sell,
release or distribute its customer data or lists to third parties.
WARRANTY REPAIR PROCEDURE
SEBO America or
an authorized dealer must approve and provide all warranty
work. SEBO’s customer service phone number is 800-334-6614
are available Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST, or such
repair requests can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Customer service is available to advise you on self-help (such as clog removal)
or to arrange any repair services. SEBO machines are designed to be
easy to maintain, so most "problems" can be resolved over the phone or by
watching SEBO's How-to Videos available on this website. Before phoning
SEBO for service, please ensure that you have checked for clogs, fitted a new
bag, replaced dirty filters and cleaned the brush roller. If you still need to contact
SEBO, please have your serial number (found on the underneath side of
the power head), name of dealer, and date of purchase details available.
Without proof of purchase, repairs may be chargeable.
SEBO's repair procedure is easy and convenient. Repairs that are covered
under warranty are done free of charge, and SEBO even pays related freight
costs. For machines that are not covered under warranty, SEBO charges
customers very reasonable repair fees, plus associated freight costs.
The repair procedure is as follows:
- Call customer service at 800-334-6614, to discuss the problem. The outcome of the call should be one of these three options:
- The problem is diagnosed over the phone, and the customer service representative provides a "self-help" solution, e.g., clog removal.
- A referral is made to a local authorized SEBO retail store, which can provide the needed repair services.
- The determination is made that the machine must be repaired at SEBO’s corporate office in Centennial, Colorado. If this is the case, customer service will issue a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA") and a prepaid UPS Return Label.
- Package for shipment that portion of the vacuum which SEBO’s customer service representative instructs you to return, e.g., the power head, the bag housing, or maybe the entire vacuum. Affix the UPS Return Label to the outside of the box.
- Leave the box at any UPS Store, pick-up location or drop-off station.
SEBO receives returned machines within three to five days, and the
repairs are usually completed on the same day. Then, the vacuum is
returned via UPS. Therefore, the entire repair process typically takes about
two weeks. If faster transit times are needed, SEBO can accommodate such
requests, but customers are charged the additional amount of freight costs
associated with the specified expedited freight service.
PAYMENT METHODS POLICY
SEBO America accepts any of the following payment methods for on-line orders:
- American Express
Credit card transactions are processed and must clear prior to order shipment. Some cards have daily spending limits that may delay order processing.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY POLICY
SEBO America makes every effort to supply you with the products you order,
but there may be occasions when it cannot, or perhaps not in the quantities requested.
In these cases, SEBO will contact you to explain the situation and to
suggest available alternatives. Upon your request, SEBO will cancel your order
and refund the purchase price of products it cannot supply.
FREE FIVE-YEAR WARRANTY
All SEBO models include a FREE five-year warranty on the motor and all
non-wear parts and a five-year warranty on labor charges. The AUTOMATIC
X models include a lifetime warranty on the belts.
The warranty only covers normal household use, commences on the date of
purchase, and only applies to residents of the USA. There is no warranty
coverage for commercially used vacuums, duo Brush Machines and DISCO
Polishers, and requested parts or repairs for such machines are chargeable
to the customer.
SEBO’s WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Consumable and wear items, such as bags, filters, brush rollers, cords, sealing strips and attachments.
- Used or second hand products, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Use of non-original SEBO parts or items not manufactured by SEBO, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.