INTERNET SALES TAX POLICY
SEBO America does not collect sales taxes on transactions made to customers who reside outside of the state of Colorado. Sales taxes are also not collected on transactions made to customers (inside or outside of Colorado) who have Resale Tax Certificates on file or are organizations that provide SEBO proof of their tax-exempt status.
Sales taxes are collected from customers who reside within the state of Colorado and do not have Resale Tax Certificates on file or are not representing tax-exempt organizations. Appropriate Colorado sales tax rates are determined by shipping addresses and assessments are applied to the invoice totals (which include freight charges). Colorado buyers receive paid invoice totals that show the sales taxes collected.
In other words, SEBO's sales tax policy has the following four options:
- Sales that are exempt from sales tax collection because they are made to retail customers (product end users) who reside outside of Colorado.
- Sales that are exempt from sales tax collection because they are made to retail resellers (within or outside the state of Colorado) who have Resale Tax Certificates on file.
- Sales that are exempt from sales tax collection because they are made to tax-exempt organizations (within or outside the state of Colorado). Individuals who place tax-exempt orders must call SEBO Customer Service at 800-334-6614 and provide proof of their tax-exempt status from the state where the product is being shipped. The organization name on the order must exactly match the state tax-exempt certificate. SEBO America does not accept federal tax exemption certificates.
- Sales that are subject to sales tax collection because they are made to retail customers (product end users) who reside within the state of Colorado.
SHIPPING AND FREIGHT CHARGES POLICY
SEBO offers the following four shipping options for website orders:
- Standard Shipping: This option provides FREE ground freight on all
orders that exceed $125.00. However, all related freight charges apply to orders equal to or less than $125.00, and such amounts are added to the sales invoice and charged to the buyer's credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered within five business days after shipment.
- 3-Day Shipping: This option is available, but all related freight charges for
the shipment shall be charged to the buyer’s credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m., within three business days after shipment.
- 2-Day Shipping: This option is available, but all related freight charges for
the shipment shall be charged to the buyer’s credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. two business days after shipment.
- Overnight Delivery: This option is available, but all related freight
charges for the shipment shall be charged to the buyer’s credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. one business day after shipment. Overnight delivery is not available for orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
The above delivery times are only estimates. Regardless of the delivery option you choose, SEBO cannot assume liability for late deliveries.
Freight Policy for Warranty-related Shipments.
For details, please refer to the "Warranty Repair Procedure" section, which can be found on the "Warranty and Support" page.
SEBO 30-DAY TEST DRIVE POLICY (Risk-free Trial)
All products purchased directly from SEBO America’s website are automatically covered under the 30-day Test Drive Policy and no special action is required of the buyer. Products purchased from other outlets may also be covered under this Program, or they may offer a separate but similar policy. When purchasing from outlets other than SEBO America, the 30-day Test Drive program works as follows:
Ask SEBO America for a 30-day Test Drive Certificate, and you can try a SEBO vacuum in your own home for 30 days. If you like it, keep it. If not, return the vacuum to your point of purchase and receive a full refund. If it was purchased from a participating website, SEBO will even pay for the return shipping costs.
The program is easy . . . just follow these four steps:
Please refer to the Product Return and Refund Procedure located in the Policies Section of this website, for more details.
- Choose a Participating Retail Store or Website.Please note: Some authorized SEBO outlets do not participate in this program, or they may have alternative policies, or they may have no provision for returns and refunds. Therefore, return and refund privileges may not be available for SEBO products purchased outside of this program. Note that 30-day Test Drives are available only at outlets that have the above symbol next to their name on this website's Dealer Locator, and SEBO sends you confirmation of their continued participation in the form of a "Test Drive Certificate." You may still confidently purchase SEBO products from outlets that do not participate in this program.
Request a 30-day Test Drive Certificate.
Send an e-mail to SEBO Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 800-334-6614
and request a Test Drive Certificate, by providing the following information:
If the sales outlet or website you choose participates in the 30-day Test Drive program, SEBO will send you a personalized Certificate via your choice of e-mail, fax or U.S. Postal Service.
- Your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- The name and address (or phone number) of your chosen SEBO outlet.
- Purchase a SEBO Vacuum. Present the 30-day Test Drive Certificate to the specified sales outlet and purchase the SEBO vacuum model of your choice.
- If you are not satisfied, notify SEBO America within 30 days of purchase, and return the vacuum within 14 days thereafter.
To authorize a return and refund, e-mail or phone SEBO Customer Service and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA), within 30 days of the date of purchase. Next, return all SEBO items, in their original SEBO boxes, to the outlet from which they were purchased, within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. SEBO will pay for the return shipping costs related to internet purchases, only if the website involved in the transaction is a participant in the Test Drive program.
PRODUCT RETURN AND REFUND PROCEDURE
IMPORTANT NOTE: SEBO America has a special product return and refund program called the "SEBO 30-day Test Drive." However, some authorized SEBO outlets do not participate in this program, or they may have alternative policies, or they may have no provision for returns and refunds. Therefore, return and refund privileges may not be available for SEBO products purchased outside of this program.
If you purchased your SEBO products directly from SEBO America’s website or you have a 30-day Test-drive Certificate and wish to receive a refund, please use the following procedure:
Please refer to the "SEBO 30-day Test Drive" section of this website for additional information.
- Notify SEBO America within 30 days of purchase, and return the vacuum within 14 days thereafter. Send an e-mail to SEBO Customer Service at email@example.com or call 800-334-6614 and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA), within 30 days of initial purchase. Next, return all SEBO items to the sales outlet from which they were purchased, within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA.
- Repackage products in their original SEBO boxes. All bags, filters, accessories, manuals and documentation that were purchased or included with the vacuum must be returned, as well.
- Return SEBO items to the sales outlet from which they were purchased. This must be done within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA.
- Return participating internet purchases to SEBO's warehouse in Centennial, Colorado. This must be done within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. SEBO will pay for the return shipping costs related to internet purchases, if the website involved in the transaction belongs to SEBO America or it is a participant in the Test Drive program. In these cases, when requesting a RMA, be sure to also request a UPS Return Label. Affix the Return Label to the most visible outer panel of the box and deliver the package to any UPS Store, pick-up location or drop-off station.
- After SEBO America or the sales outlet receives the merchandise, please allow two weeks for the refund to be processed. The sales outlet involved or SEBO America will provide a cash refund, or issue a credit against the original payment method (i.e., Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express).
- Full refunds are available for items received timely and in good condition. The original sales outlet or SEBO America may assess a restocking fee of 10% to 40% of the retail purchase price on items that are not returned timely, pursuant to the above procedure, or appear to have been used harshly or in commercial environments during the "Test Drive period."
USA SALES ONLY
SEBO America accepts orders from billing addresses within the United States. No shipments can be made to shipping addresses outside of the continental United States, Alaska or Hawaii.
online transactions and any other type of business transaction with SEBO safe
and private. The privacy of your personal and financial information is just as
important to SEBO as it is to you. Any customer information SEBO collects is
used solely to identify you and maintain accurate records. SEBO will not sell,
release or distribute its customer data or lists to third parties.
WARRANTY REPAIR PROCEDURE
SEBO America or
an authorized dealer must approve and provide all warranty
work. SEBO’s customer service phone number is 800-334-6614
are available Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm MST, or such
repair requests can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service is available to advise you on self-help (such as clog removal)
or to arrange any repair services. SEBO machines are designed to be
easy to maintain, so most "problems" can be resolved over the phone or by
watching SEBO's How-to Videos available on this website. Before phoning
SEBO for service, please ensure that you have checked for clogs, fitted a new
bag, replaced dirty filters and cleaned the brush roller. If you still need to contact
SEBO, please have your serial number (found on the underneath side of
the power head), name of dealer, and date of purchase details available.
Without proof of purchase, repairs may be chargeable.
SEBO's repair procedure is easy and convenient. Repairs that are covered
under warranty are done free of charge, and SEBO even pays related freight
costs. For machines that are not covered under warranty, SEBO charges
customers very reasonable repair fees, plus associated freight costs.
The repair procedure is as follows:
- Call customer service at 800-334-6614, to discuss the problem. The outcome of the call should be one of these three options:
- The problem is diagnosed over the phone, and the customer service representative provides a "self-help" solution, e.g., clog removal.
- A referral is made to a local authorized SEBO retail store, which can provide the needed repair services.
- The determination is made that the machine must be repaired at SEBO’s corporate office in Centennial, Colorado. If this is the case, customer service will issue a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA") and a prepaid UPS Return Label.
- Package for shipment that portion of the vacuum which SEBO’s customer service representative instructs you to return, e.g., the power head, the bag housing, or maybe the entire vacuum. Affix the UPS Return Label to the outside of the box.
- Leave the box at any UPS Store, pick-up location or drop-off station.
SEBO receives returned machines within three to five days, and the
repairs are usually completed on the same day. Then, the vacuum is
returned via UPS. Therefore, the entire repair process typically takes about
two weeks. If faster transit times are needed, SEBO can accommodate such
requests, but customers are charged the additional amount of freight costs
associated with the specified expedited freight service.
HOURS OF OPERATION
SEBO America’s Customer Service Department is available at
Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time, or
by e-mail at
PAYMENT METHODS POLICY
SEBO America accepts any of the following payment methods for on-line orders:
- American Express
Credit card transactions are processed and must clear prior to order shipment. Some cards have daily spending limits that may delay order processing.
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY POLICY
SEBO America makes every effort to supply you with the products you order,
but there may be occasions when it cannot, or perhaps not in the quantities requested.
In these cases, SEBO will contact you to explain the situation and to
suggest available alternatives. Upon your request, SEBO will cancel your order
and refund the purchase price of products it cannot supply.
All SEBO models include a FREE seven-year warranty on the motor, and a five-year warranty on all non-wear parts and labor charges. The AUTOMATIC
X models include a lifetime warranty on the belts.
The warranty only covers normal household use, commences on the date of
purchase, and only applies to residents of the USA. There is no warranty
coverage for commercially used vacuums, duo Brush Machines and DISCO
Polishers, and requested parts or repairs for such machines are chargeable
to the customer.
SEBO’s WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Consumable and wear items, such as bags, filters, brush rollers, cords, sealing strips and attachments.
- Used or second hand products, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Use of non-original SEBO parts or items not manufactured by SEBO, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.