- Sales that are exempt from sales tax collection because they are made to retail customers (product end users) who reside outside of Colorado.
- Sales that are exempt from sales tax collection because they are made to retail resellers (within or outside the state of Colorado) who have Resale Tax Certificates on file.
- Sales that are exempt from sales tax collection because they are made to tax-exempt organizations (within or outside the state of Colorado). Individuals who place tax-exempt orders must call SEBO Customer Service at 800-334-6614 and provide proof of their tax-exempt status from the state where the product is being shipped. The organization name on the order must exactly match the state tax-exempt certificate. SEBO America does not accept federal tax exemption certificates.
- Sales that are subject to sales tax collection because they are made to retail customers (product end users) who reside within the state of Colorado.
- Standard Shipping: This option provides FREE ground freight on all orders that exceed $125.00. However, all related freight charges apply to orders equal to or less than $125.00, and such amounts are added to the sales invoice and charged to the buyer's credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered within five business days after shipment.
- 3-Day Shipping: This option is available, but all related freight charges for the shipment shall be charged to the buyer’s credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m., within three business days after shipment.
- 2-Day Shipping: This option is available, but all related freight charges for the shipment shall be charged to the buyer’s credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered by 4:30 p.m. two business days after shipment.
- Overnight Delivery: This option is available, but all related freight charges for the shipment shall be charged to the buyer’s credit card, upon placement of the order. Packages are normally delivered by 3:00 p.m. one business day after shipment. Overnight delivery is not available for orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
All products purchased directly from this website are automatically covered by the following risk-free trial policy:
- Purchase a SEBO Vacuum from the sebo.us website.
- If you are not satisfied, notify SEBO America within 30 days of purchase, and return
the vacuum within 14 days thereafter. To authorize a return and refund, e-mail or
phone SEBO Customer Service and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA), within
30 days of the date of purchase. Next, return all SEBO items, in their original
SEBO boxes, within 14 calendar days of the issuance of the RMA. SEBO will pay for
the return shipping costs to its warehouse located at the following address:
SEBO America, LLC
14101 E. Otero Ave. #400
Englewood, CO 80112
- Notify SEBO America within 30 days of purchase and get a RMA Number. Send an e-mail to SEBO Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-334-6614 and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA), within 30 days of initial purchase.
- Repackage products in their original SEBO boxes. All bags, filters, accessories, manuals and documentation that were purchased or included with the vacuum must be returned.
- Return products to SEBO's Colorado warehouse, within 14 calendar days after issuance of RMA. SEBO will pay for the return shipping costs. After requesting a RMA, you will be sent a UPS Return Label. Affix the label to the most visible outer panel of the box, and deliver the package to any UPS Store, pick-up location or drop-off station.
- After SEBO receives the merchandise, please allow two weeks for the refund to be processed. SEBO will issue a credit against the original credit card payment or issue a cash refund.
- Full refunds are available for items received timely and in good condition. SEBO America may assess a restocking fee of 10% to 40% of the retail purchase price on items not returned timely and pursuant to the above procedure, or appear to have been used harshly or in commercial environments during the trial period.
Call customer service at 800-334-6614,
to discuss the problem. The outcome of the call should be one of these three options:
- The problem is diagnosed over the phone, and the customer service representative provides a "self-help" solution, e.g., clog removal.
- A referral is made to a local authorized SEBO retail store, which can provide the needed repair services.
- The determination is made that the machine must be repaired at SEBO’s corporate office in Centennial, Colorado. If this is the case, customer service will issue a Return Material Authorization number ("RMA") and a prepaid UPS Return Label.
- Package for shipment that portion of the vacuum which SEBO’s customer service representative instructs you to return, e.g., the power head, the bag housing, or maybe the entire vacuum. Affix the UPS Return Label to the outside of the box.
- Leave the box at any UPS Store, pick-up location or drop-off station.
800-334-6614, Monday – Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time, or
by e-mail at email@example.com.
- American Express
Credit card transactions are processed and must clear prior to order shipment. Some cards have daily spending limits that may delay order processing.
- Products that are second-hand, or products outside of the warranty period.
- Machines that have not been assembled, used, or maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
- Machines, bags, filters, and spare parts designed or intended for use in countries other than the USA.
- Defects or damage caused by the use of non-genuine SEBO parts, including but not limited to bags, filters and spare parts, or machines that have unauthorized modifications.
- Defects or damage caused by service or parts provided by a Non-Authorized SEBO Dealer.
- Machines in which filters have been washed and/or bags have been reused.
- Typical wear and tear, accident, other casualty, misuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, or any machine in which the serial number has been altered or removed.
- Normal maintenance, such as the removal of clogs or cleaning brush rollers.
- Damage caused by external sources, such as liquids, hot materials, weather or proximity to heat, e.g., fires, ovens, radiators, etc.