SEBO DISCO FLOOR POLISHER HEAD
The DISCO floor polisher is lightweight, easy to operate, and features a new floor-pad technology that provides a high-gloss shine to many types of hard floors without the use of water, chemicals, or polishing sands.
The DISCO floor polisher is lightweight, easy to operate, and has a very low cost compared to alternative polishing machines. It features a new floor-pad technology that provides a high-gloss shine to many types of hard floors without the use of water, chemicals, or polishing sands. And its drive disc has instantaneous height adjustment, along with automatic shut off caused by disc obstructions or suction blockages. The DISCO attaches to the SEBO FELIX vacuum cleaner; therefore, it has a suction capability that simultaneously removes the fine dust created during the polishing process. The DISCO is truly a revolution in hard-floor care!
- Quick and easy pad-change mechanism.
- Automatic height adjustment of the floor pad, in relation to the floor surface, ensures consistent and optimal performance.
- Automatic safety shut off caused by disc obstructions or suction blockages.
- Lightweight, low-cost, commercial-grade machine.
- Bumpers to protect walls, furniture, and the polisher.
- Three rubber-coated wheels to protect floor surfaces.
- Agile and easy to use, due to a highly maneuverable, 180° steering mechanism and high-quality castors.
- Convenient machine width of 13 inches and a polishing path of 11 ½ inches.
- The complete modular system includes a vacuum cleaner and a hard-floor polisher.
- Immediate retention of polishing dust by the suction unit.
- Reinforced drive disc that provides optimal floor contact and a speed of 2,000 rpm.
This attachment introduces a new sophisticated and highly efficient floor-pad technology that produces a high-gloss effect without the use of water, chemicals, or polishing sands. The new technology achieves its results by using four different floor pads, each of which is designed to accomplish distinctly different tasks. The pads are color-coded to assure proper selection. In addition, they are highly abrasion resistant and have a life expectancy of over 100,000 square feet.
- PVC (coated or uncoated vinyl or vinyl composite tiles).
- Natural stone, such as granite, marble, or terrazzo.
- Acrylic or polyurethane-coated floors.
- Hardwood with oil or varnish finishes.
- Hardwood or other floors with soft-coated finishes, like wax (use the green floor pad only).
Step One: The Red Floor Pad
Step Two: The Yellow Floor Pad
Step Three: The Green Floor Pad
These three polishing pads restore the shine of dull, scratched and scuffed, hard-floor surfaces without the use of water, chemicals, or polishing sands. The pads do the work using the following three-step procedure (soft coatings should not be present):
- Step One. The Red Floor Pad – removes the deepest or most visible scratches and smooths the floor surface. Thus, it prepares the floor for the yellow pad.
- Step Two. The Yellow Floor Pad – restores a higher gloss finish and prepares the floor surface for the green pad.
- Step Three. The Green Floor Pad – creates the final gloss finish in the “three-step process,” and it is suitable for daily use to maintain the floor’s high-gloss finish. This pad is included with each new unit.
- Small and medium-size, furnished, hard-floor areas do not easily accommodate typical polishers.
- Big, heavy, hard-floor polishing machines are difficult to use, require trained staff, and are expensive.
- Regular maintenance of hard floors is costly and time consuming.
- Typical hard-floor polishers have limited flexibility and mobility.
- Most hard-floor polishers cannot reach small areas.
- Correct use of floor-care chemicals and polishing sands is difficult and requires sophisticated knowledge.
The DISCO Polisher is the solution to all these problems, and it is built to commercial-quality standards!
* PLEASE NOTE: Suitability of all floor surfaces should first be determined by consulting the manufacturer recommendations, and then by testing the DISCO and its three pads in an inconspicuous spot. If floor damage occurs, immediately discontinue use.
- Any floor on which a shiny finish is not desired.
- Glazed, ceramic, and porcelain tiles, or porous tiles such as terracotta or slate.
- Cushioned vinyl, linoleum, laminate, and any floor types that are poorly bonded to the sub-floor.
- All floors with textured or uneven surfaces, or tiles with raised edges.
- Floors with maintenance-free coatings, floors in which acceptability of the polisher is uncertain, or when polisher use is contrary to manufacturer recommendations.
Step One: Red Floor Pad
Step Two: Yellow Floor Pad - #3286ER40 - Red and Yellow Pads in one box.
Step Three: Green Floor Pad - #3230ER30 - Included with DISCO
|Motor: 200 Watts
|Revolution Speed: 2000 RPM
|Working Width: 13 inches
|Weight: 8 lbs. 6 oz.
|Five-year Household Warranty